John R. Sweeney Jr wrote:
Howdy List,

My client wants a touchscreen application. I've done several on 50" plasma
screens before for them using a Flash projector on a PC, but the kink in
this one is the client wants to be able to view the corporate website in the
Flash app. They don't want a browser popping up over the app, but to appear
inside the program. And of course they only want the user to navigate around
the corporate site, not go to other sites, so no access to a url window
either. :)

Suggestion or a place of a reference for a similar project would be GREATLY
appreciated.

Thanks in advance for any advise or help,
John

Sounds like an excellent time to make a projector then. Make it go fullscreen and it should be just fine.