Sid Ferreira schrieb:
Does Flex costs all that?

I think flash/flex is no option :s

It's too expensive to brazillian market :p

On Wed, Nov 18, 2009 at 23:09, Paul Andrews <p...@ipauland.com> wrote:

Sid Ferreira wrote:

How many time Flex/Flash took to pay it self?

I think a lot of people on the flash lists don't realise how much money
some corporates invest in software development. $15K would be a fraction of
the development costs in some projects. It's a completely different
situation to freelancers that are working with their own development tools.
Corporates are rationalising development costs across many customers while
often freelancers/small companies are rationalising their costs from one or
very few customers.

Paul