Look in the AS2 documentation in Flash or on the Adobe site:

Bitmap Filter class
http://help.adobe.com/en_US/AS2LCR/Flash_10.0/00000808.html

Then all filters like GlowFilter, etc are a subset of these.

MovieClip.filters is an array property that you can set at runtime with "constructed filters" - see the examples.

http://help.adobe.com/en_US/AS2LCR/Flash_10.0/00000337.html

You can also set Filters at authortime in the IDE - click on a movieclip, next to the "Properties" Tab click on Filters and start adding/playing to see what you want. Most of the parameters you set in here translate to parameters for the particular filter in AS2.

HTH

Glen

Sumeet Kumar wrote:
Thanks for your reply
Are there any classes available on the net for these filters? I have searched a lot but not able to find any classes related to AS2 and flash.
Can you please point me to some links.

Thanks again.

Regards
Sumeet Kumar