> I'm suspecting something,  maybe adobe and android are planning something,
> maybe one of them, so just let Jobs to fantasize with the world domination,
> true that sooner or later flash will emerge even better.

No suspicion of planning needed! FP 10.1 will soon be available for
Android, and Chrome OS will have no problem running Flash. So all
these new phones and tablets coming out using both of those OSs are
covered.

And Android is sweet. The ONLY competitive advantage Apple has with
the iPhone is the breadth of the App Store. I wouldn't want an iPhone,
but I have an iPod Touch just for that. But I suspect that'll change
over time as well, as developers embrace Android. There's a market for
$0.99 fart apps on the Android as well, I'm sure.

Dave Watts, CTO, Fig Leaf Software
http://www.figleaf.com/
http://training.figleaf.com/

instruction at our training centers, online, or onsite.