From: flashcoders-boun...@chattyfig.figleaf.com
[mailto:flashcoders-boun...@chattyfig.figleaf.com] On Behalf Of Dave Watts
Sent: Thursday, February 04, 2010 3:06 PM
To: Flash Coders List
Subject: Re: [Flashcoders] and now..CLIENT now hates Flash

> In my head, "intuitive" does in fact mean "easier to use" and
> "approachable".  I haven't seen the Droid's implementation though...
> maybe it's better.

But this ease of use doesn't come from intuition, it comes from
learned experience with other things. If I took a Droid and an iPhone
to my father-in-law, he'd be equally perplexed by both. And for him to
zoom in on a browser page, he'd need to know to double-tap on the
Droid, and pinch-to-zoom on the iPhone. Neither is anything he could
infer without prior experience. You don't go double-tapping or
pinching things anywhere else to make them zoom in.

Dave Watts, CTO, Fig Leaf Software
http://www.figleaf.com/
http://training.figleaf.com/

instruction at our training centers, online, or onsite.