Does anyone know of a good, fast, well-documented library of AS3 vector math
operations?  I'm thinking specifically of a good FFT, as well as more basic
functions to add, multiply vectors, convert to/from polar coordinates, etc.

In my C++ DSP programming work on Windows, I've often made use of Intel's
excellent Integrated Performance Primitives (IPP), an extensive library of
really fast vector math functions:
    http://software.intel.com/en-us/intel-ipp/

I wrote my own AS3 equivalents for the most useful of the IPP functions when
developing my AS3 time-stretching code (www.audiostretch.com).  I'm considering
making my small library of IPP-like functions open source... but only if such a
library doesn't exist already.