Thank you very much, but after looking inside of every possible button and
option I found a advance settings button that had the options of turning off
minimize, maximize and close button, then I turn the Window style to Custom
Chrome (opaque) and that removed the standard background color, so I put a
bottom most layer a full screen vector box of the desired color and I have
full screen. ;)

Thank you VERY much for your help and suggetions (which I tried that code
and it still didn't work argh). But I all better now.

You have a great day,
John

on 4/13/10 4:39 PM, Karina Steffens at kar...@neo-archaic.net wrote:

> Hi John,
>
> I don't really have any links that could help you, but here's a simplified
> example from my code that might illustrate my point:
>
> public function onFullScreen() {
> var s:Stage = Main.instance.stage;
> if (s.displayState != StageDisplayState.FULL_SCREEN){
> s.displayState = StageDisplayState.FULL_SCREEN;
> }
> }

John R. Sweeney Jr.
Interactive Multimedia Developer