To: "Flash Coders List" <flashcoders@chattyfig.figleaf.com>
Sent: Thursday, April 29, 2010 3:47 AM
Subject: Re: [Flashcoders] libraries of wav files?

If you are talking about sound imported into the Library in IDE, you
can assign a Class name to it and instantiate it as normal:

var snd:Sound = new LibaraySound();
snd.play();
...etc.
--
Kenneth Kawamoto
http://www.materiaprima.co.uk/

On 29 April 2010 10:35, Jim Andrews <j...@vispo.com> wrote:
i know you can load external mp3 files in flash, but is it possible to load
a library (if that is the right term) of wav files in flash?

the app i want to make involves loops, and mp3 files are not real good for
loops.

ja
http://vispo.com