From: flashcoders-boun...@chattyfig.figleaf.com
[flashcoders-boun...@chattyfig.figleaf.com] On Behalf Of Ktu
[ktu_fl...@cataclysmicrewind.com]
Sent: Saturday, May 15, 2010 2:02 PM
To: Flash Coders List
Subject: Re: [Flashcoders] Oh the irony

>From all of this crazy stuff going on the last couple of months, I can't
wait to see what happens.

apple blatantly bashed Flash.
They still offer Flash in their own store (because Adobe products have
helped keep apple alive).
Their policy changes.
the new iad network.
the iBad

TLF
Flash on Android and other smartphones
Google's support
CS5

Shit is changing, and all I can say is; lets do our part to make it change
the way we want it to change.

I've never been a huge fan of apple (and their keyboard shortcuts just don't
make sense). The more of this type of information to fuel the conflict will
only cause more change. Keep finding the good stuff.

Ktu
(sorry for my troll comment earlier)