Very good point. Thanks for that Henrik.
I was starting to wrap my head around an idea like this.
Where each user was given a list of available downloads and as they downloaded, the list got shorter.
Once the list was depleted, no more downloads.
I didn't think about tokens because I have never used them and they seem too complicated for such a small task.
Any Tuts?

TIA

Karl