Hello. :)

Thank you, but I think that will give me the link's text from within the
"htmlText" property of the TextField.

What I need are the beginning and ending indexes of the link within the
"text" property of the TextField.  That is, after the HTML has been rendered
into the displayed text.

I've thought of finding the index of the TextEvent's "text" property (ie:
"block1") within the "htmlText" property of the TextField and using that to
determine the indexes, but those indexes would be relative to the
TextField's "htmlText" property, rather than it's "text" property.

Andrew Murphy
Interactive Media Developer
amur...@delvinia.com

Delvinia