I assume you mean those numbers represent X values, and I assume by
"equivalent" you mean the same percentage along the line (since those
lines are of two different lengths).  Then all you have to do is some
simple proportional math.

Get the length of each line by subtracting the start point from the end
point (i.e. for line b, 124.4 - 66.92). Divide the point you have on B
(80.6) from the length of B to get the percentage that point is along
line B. Use that number as a proportion to figure the same point on line
A. To do that, multiply that proportion number you got from line B by
the length of line A.  That will give you equivalent proportion on line
A.  Add that proportion number to the start point of line A (in this
case, the start point of A is 0, so doesn't matter) to get the actual
point on line A.

Jason Merrill

Instructional Technology Architect
Bank of America   Global Learning

Join the Bank of America Flash Platform Community  and visit our
Instructional Technology Design Blog
(Note: these resources are only available for Bank of America
associates)