Weird issue, I seem to remember a bug similar to this in Flash player 9 where
audio does not get released from memory, but I thought I read it had been fixed
in Flash player 10.  Yet, we are seeing this problem in flash player 10,1,xx

I am playing a series of flv videos.  Each video is placed inside a class that
extends sprite.  When the user clicks a button, there is code to remove the
sprite that contains the video and any listeners associated with it, create a
new sprite with a new movie.  I'm doing all the right things to wait for the
video to load before playing, etc. This works great locally - video gets
removed, new one plays.  However, when viewing my app online, sometimes (not
always) when the user clicks the button, the new video plays as it should, but
the audio from the previous video that was removed continues to play.  I can't
seem to track down why this is happening or how to fix.

Anyone encounter this before and have any good fixes or workaround?  Thanks.

 Jason Merrill
 Instructional Technology Architect
 Bank of America  Global Learning