The Capabilities class tells you if there is a touch screen.
If there is, turn on touch screen interfacing. I'm not sure I understand the
issue (or workaround?)
If (Capabilities.touchscreenType != TouchscreenType.NONE) {
    //addEventListeners and events for touchscreen usability
}
?

On Wed, Oct 6, 2010 at 2:02 PM, Kevin Newman <capta...@unfocus.com> wrote:

>  I was hoping for a flag I could check in my setup phase, but that'll be a
> good workaround.
>
> Kevin N.
>

> On 10/6/10 1:50 PM, Tom Gooding wrote:
>
>> I thought there were TouchEvents for mobile - presumably you could look
>> for them getting fired somewhere and switch modes on that?

Ktu;

The information contained in this message may be privileged and/or
confidential. If you are NOT the intended recipient, please notify the
sender immediately and destroy this message.