Merrill, Jason skriver:
i think AIR has negated the need for these windowless flash wrappers - are
these still in production?

Yes, the tools are still out there. AIR requires installation of the AIR
runtime first.  The wrappers do not, they are standalone .exes.  For first time
user, it would be a two-step installation to run an AIR app. So it depends on
what your client needs/wants and what the user can do.  For example, AIR is not
an approved tech in our environment, so if this were us, we'd have to look at
other options.

Because it is much easier to get a random wrapper approved than AIR. Oh wait, it shouldn't be.