Hi
I am trying to use full screen mode. I tested this example for AS2
http://www.adobe.com/devnet/flashplayer/articles/full_screen_mode.html

Here is a test html with goScaledFullScreen function
http://www.mightybook.com/test/adobeAS2.html

As you can see in full mode  content disappears.
The same if I use goFullScreen function.
What is wrong in my adaptation?

Code with custom context menu from this article

import flash.geom.Rectangle;

function goFullScreen()
{
   Stage["displayState"] = "fullScreen";
}

function goScaledFullScreen(){
   var screenRectangle:Rectangle = new Rectangle();
   screenRectangle.x = 0;
   screenRectangle.y = 0;
   screenRectangle.width=Stage.width/2;
   screenRectangle.height=Stage.height/2;
   Stage["fullScreenSourceRect"] = screenRectangle;
   Stage["displayState"] = "fullScreen";
}

function exitFullScreen()
{
   Stage["displayState"] = "normal";
}

function menuHandler(obj, menuObj)
{
   if (Stage["displayState"] == "normal")
   {
      menuObj.customItems[0].enabled = true;
      menuObj.customItems[1].enabled = false;
   }
   else
   {
      menuObj.customItems[0].enabled = false;
      menuObj.customItems[1].enabled = true;
var fullscreenCM:ContextMenu = new ContextMenu(menuHandler);

fullscreenCM.hideBuiltInItems();

var fs:ContextMenuItem = new ContextMenuItem("Go Full
Screen",goScaledFullScreen);
fullscreenCM.customItems.push( fs );

var xfs:ContextMenuItem = new ContextMenuItem("Exit Full Screen",
exitFullScreen);
fullscreenCM.customItems.push( xfs );

_root.menu = fullscreenCM;

Thank you in advance.