Karl DeSaulniers skriver:
Hi Chris,
I was rummaging around in one of my php.ini files and found this nifty
little tid bit.
Take a look.

----------------
; After this number of seconds, stored data will be seen as 'garbage' and
; cleaned up by the garbage collection process.
session.gc_maxlifetime = 1440

Seems you can set a max lifetime for your garbage collection in your
php.ini file. (Depending on your server I am guessing)
Don't know if you have investigated that option, but if you haven't...

Best,
Karl

Uhm, that's not even remotely relevant. That is the cleanup threshold for abandoned sessions on the server. It has nothing to do with client side memory allocations.