one observation here:

Stage 3d / Molehill runs much much faster on a PC than a Mac. Recently loaded
XP BootCamp, and some Away3D examples than ran at 2-3 FPS on OsX ran at 30 FPS
in XP on the same PC, well all examples were an order of magnitude faster in XP
/ Window.

I know it's early days, but I do hope that this gets ironed out, and we are not
left with too much disparity/performance differentials between platforms.

- k