> I want to have an array of x,y I use array of object like this
> var arr:Array=new Array
> arr[0]=new Object()
> arr[0].x=10
> arr[0].y=22

> I have 4000 or more point because i want to save point of draw wave tore draw
> it . i use array to save point
> what is Array limit ????????????

Straight from the docs:

"Indexed arrays use an unsigned 32-bit integer for the index number.
The maximum size of an indexed array is 232 - 1 or 4,294,967,295. An
attempt to create an array that is larger than the maximum size
results in a run-time error."

> and is there better way to do it

I don't know. An array seems suitable to me.

> how can i emty array to use it again ?

If you want to reuse it, just redeclare it. If you want it to be
garbage-collected (you don't want to reuse it), things become a bit
more complicated I think.

> how can i get last point

arr[arr.length]

I'll add that I'm not a Flash developer, although I work with Flex
some, so others may have better answers. But all of the questions you
asked are easily Googleable.

Dave Watts, CTO, Fig Leaf Software
http://www.figleaf.com/
http://training.figleaf.com/

instruction at our training centers, online, or onsite.