You're pretty much guaranteed some weirdness in the display. I was
able to get this working, in a few latest-greatest browsers, but even
there if you had motion happening in both layers at once I was getting
some odd artifacts and overlaps. I dont think the browsers, or Flash
for that matter, are really set up to deal with layered <object>'s.

.m