If you leave that chick, she can be all mine then.
With your new chicks can you easily make web apps, desktop apps, android apps and ios apps?

Il 29/12/2011 05:32, Peter Ginneberge ha scritto:
Sure, we're never getting back in an exclusive relationship, but as long as she's willing to party, I'll keep her around until I find my next true love.

Already found mine. She's called GWT and she rocks. Still a bit rough around the edges, but she's getting there. Now if Flex (FlashBuilder) would do the things GWT does, I'd be willing to take her back.

And oh yeah, if you wanna hang with GWT, you have to get in bed with Java as well.. but I don't mind that at all :)

Muzak

ps: GWT -> Google Web Toolkit
http://code.google.com/intl/en/webtoolkit/

----- Original Message ----- From: "Ross Sclafani" <ross.sclaf...@gmail.com>
To: "Flash Coders List" <flashcoders@chattyfig.figleaf.com>
Sent: Wednesday, December 28, 2011 7:11 PM
Subject: [Flashcoders] Adobe is my down-ass chick

Every time I get an email from Adobe, it's like a booty call from that sexy chick I used to go out with. She may not be perfect, but she was usually good to go and was always willing to try new things. Now she has this hot new friend I've been messing with, and I can tell they're just about to ménage, so still I take the calls now and then just to make sure she's keeping herself in good shape and getting on with my new chick. Sure, we're never getting back in an exclusive relationship, but as long as she's willing to party, I'll keep her around until I find my next true love.

Ross P. Sclafani