To: "Flash Coders List" <flashcoders@chattyfig.figleaf.com>
Sent: Wednesday, February 08, 2012 8:01 PM
Subject: Re: [Flashcoders] Updating to 10.3 or 11 External player in cs5.5?

On 08/02/2012 18:38, Steven Hargrove wrote:
Hi all,

I've configured my cs5.5 IDE to compile to FP 10.3&  11. The problem is,
when I test movie and run my SWF in the External test player - its still
using 10.2. It compiles the SWF to the proper version, but it just makes it
more difficult to test.

Is there any way to fix this?
Have you installed the FP11 debug player?

If not, download and install it!

Thanks,
Steve