From: flashcoders-boun...@chattyfig.figleaf.com
[mailto:flashcoders-boun...@chattyfig.figleaf.com] On Behalf Of Karl
DeSaulniers
Sent: maandag 27 februari 2012 11:19
To: Flash Coders List
Subject: Re: [Flashcoders] MVC style Correction

That actually makes a lot of sense to me and I haven't written one MVC yet.
Thanks for the break-down!
In relation to what Henrik said about using adaptors, I see the sub
controllers as the adaptors, but they are not actually adaptors, just sub
controllers with targets to the main controller.
Yes?

Best,
Karl

Karl DeSaulniers