> are you trying to do frame rate independent animation based on a fixed frame
> rate (eg you switch from 30 to 60 and everything should move at the same pace
> but more fluid
Yep - that is the one… all my game physics is independent of framerate (time
based)… however, I am trying to get other non-physics based animated
objects/code
to work the same way (i.e. the camera), and I am finding it a little difficult.

Will try your solution - although it looks like it's for the other option
(variable framerate)….

Thank you for helping….

Karim Beyrouti

t: +44 (0) 7977 997 629
e: ka...@kurst.co.uk
w: http://kurst.co.uk
skype: karimbeyrouti

109 Timber Yard, Drysdale Street, Hoxton, London, N1 6ND