Sorry, but when someone says that HTML5 is replacing what can be done in Flash,
I can't take them seriously. Flash made what you built look and act the same in
all browsers. HTML5 is going the same path as every previous version. Features
working some the same, some differently, some not at all from browser to
browser. Apple is dragging its feet on supporting HTML5 standards, so people
keep buying apps through their stores. That's why they didn't want Flash
around. You could get tons for free, cool stuff on the INTERNET. Google has
pulled away from webkit in support of their render engine Blink, because they
are fed up with Apple. This is only going to divide our playback world even
more. So much for standardization. HTML5 is more of a problem than a solution.

But again, since I don't develop for the web much, I'll just keep giving my
clients what they want now and wait to see what shakes out. :)

John R. Sweeney Jr.
Senior Interactive Multimedia Developer
OnDemand Interactive Inc
Hoffman Estates, IL 60169