Yea, that's why it's excellent for demoware. The suite clearly allows creatives
to demonstrate work and it adds a fair amount of value to prototyping/demo work.

In the keynote, we saw Photoshop to Edge Reflow export – a very useful step to
PS CC to export graphics quickly and have them in-place to being conceptual
demo work. Not a single bit of that is production-worthy though – at least not
the type of production work the company I work for does.

Of course, once you go to Edge Reflow, there's nothing about the code it uses
and methodology that's implemented that's something I'd ever put in to
production.

That said, these are all very new tools with a very high potential associated
with them. I have my fingers crossed that Adobe will do their best for the web
(HTML/CSS3/Shaders, etc.) that they did by advancing the state-of-the-art with
Flash.

These are exciting times. Adobe needs to integrate Adobe Ideas into their CC
products so that they, and ourselves, can see and feedback within the product
where we, as users, see the value and opportunity.

-j