the differences in the flash and createJS apis? or the state of affairs? ;)

no offence meant Mike, just the way it has played out has left a bitter
taste in a lot of peoples mouths I'd reckon. I've personally lost income
through it for sure as I now have to convince people that my skills are
transferable to other technologies, once that gets demonstrated though
there's still the problem of why hire the flash guy when they already had
their html/js/iOS/android/C/java man which they've been using for years :)

if I were in adobe's shoes i'd take a long hard look at Haxe and NME, not
only for targetting multiple platforms with one language but also using
that very same language on the server, the client and obviously that means
the serialized data that passes in between them.

I'd also lean towards opening up the platform instead of trying to monetize
it too hard. the stuff with the memory api plus stage3d meaning you have to
pay for the premium features was just ridiculous timing seeing as it meant
the very features which kept ithe platform head and shoulders above
anything else had a special tax applied.

anyway good luck with it, flash was a great , inventive community around a
really fantastic platform. somehow that all got lost, it would be great to
think it's not irreversible.