The only reliable way to "remove all of the spyware" from your
firmware - is to switch to the opensource coreboot BIOS with as few
binary blobs as possible. (By simply removing some UEFI modules you
could't guarantee the security, I hope you understand this). If your
PC isn't supported by coreboot: either try to port a coreboot to it if
it's possible, or sell it and buy a supported PC with that money.

On Thu, Apr 8, 2021 at 10:53 PM Patryk P <patryk.pieczyn...@gmail.com> wrote:

> For me read/write works fine I just send output to You for further
> development purposes.
>
> Regards
>
> On Thu, Apr 8, 2021 at 8:07 PM Winfried Kybelka
> <winfried.kybelka@winni-is-at.dynip.online> wrote:
>>
>> Hi Mike
>>
>> i have compile last git source an make a read -test
>>
>> yesterday have i testet it with old version . this has "Found Unknown flash
>> chip "SFDP-capablechip" (8192 kB, SPI) on ch341a_spi.
>> and data was also read out.
>> then I had to repeat the read process to a new file and check with diff
>> command that recognized differences.
>>
>> today with aktual git source "flashrom v1.2-230-gc193fbd"
>> the unknown Unknown flash chip "SFDP-capablechip" also appears.
>> but the reading tests showed that no more differences were recognized.
>>
>> I found a post in another forum:
>> >
>> I've de-soldered chip  XMC QH64AHIG (XM25QH64AHIG)
>> In attachment you can find dump from flashrom
>> Also I've found that, this chip is equals to :
>> XM25QH64AHIG GD25Q64CSIG MX25L6406EN2I-12G EN25QH64A-104HIP W25Q64JVSSIQ
>> <
>>
>> an make  test 'flashrom --programmer ch341a_spi -f -c "GD25Q64(B)" -r
>> XMC_XM25QH64AHIG.bin'
>> with the same result. flashrom can read chip.
>> I couldn't write test yet because I have to revise the flash first and
>> remove all of the China spyware from the firmware.
>>
>> greetings Winfried
>>
>>  schrieb Mike Banon
>> <mikeb...@gmail.com>:
>>
>> > It could be that XMC chips aren't officially supported yet, but there
>> > are some unofficial flashrom patches for XMC support available online.
>> > Please try them.
>> >
>> > On Wed, Apr 7, 2021 at 9:10 PM Patryk P <patryk.pieczyn...@gmail.com>
>> > wrote:

Best regards, Mike Banon