Hello Toke,

I have tested the latest commit related to timeout (-t  option for fping
v4.0). It is working fine.

I am curious to know is there any specific reason for keeping the timeout
so large (two times of total execution)?

Are you sure that it will not affect the tool functionality in case the
host is unreachable?

Regards,
Sourabh Jain