Check out this blog post, HOW TO INSTALL APACHE FLEX 4.8.0 SDK IN FLASH
BUILDER

http://lucamezzalira.com/2012/07/24/how-to-install-flex-4-8-0-sdk-in-flash-
builder/

You can hand build you Flex SDK for FlashBuilder, you can use the AIR app,
on OSX you can use ide/flashbuilder/makeApacheFlexForFlashBuilder.sh or,
at your own risk, on Windows if you have scripting enabled and are 32-bit
you can use makeApacheFlexForFlashBuilder.bat (edit line 92 and prepend
"call" so it looks like call ant -f
"%FLEX_HOME%/frameworks/downloads.xml").

Carol