Corey;

Am Thu, 24 Aug 2006 20:26:12 -0700 (PDT)
schrieb Corey Emery <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

> I've done everything in the FAQ and I keep getting I/O
> errors. The drive appears to respond otherwise. I'm
> running OpenSuse 10.0. Any suggestions?

can you please post the whole error message as well as some details on
the situation it appears in? Goin' through similar problems right now
with another backup solution, I learnt that most of these errors still
somehow relate to the hardware used...

Cheers,
Kris

--
Kristian Rink   -- Programmierung/Systembetreuung
planConnect GmbH * Strehlener Str. 12 - 14 * 01069 Dresden