Hi there !

This is my first post to the list, have searched the message history and
found nothing relevant. Please excuse and point me to the right place if
this is FAQ.

I was playing with flexbackup for a few days, I had a look on the source
(but I don't code on perl) and I think it should not be hard to implement.

Anyone had tried it ? If so, is the numbers found good enough to try it ?

Is this trivial as I suppose ? (something like search for "gzip" and add
logic to handle .7z)

Any advices against or pro ?

see you !

--