Yes so am I... I'd like to know when it will be available.

Jimmy Gianninas - Software Developer
Optimal Payments Inc.
(514) 380 - 2700 extension 3249

From: Navita Bhoir [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, April 29, 2004 8:01 PM
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Cc: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: [flexcoders] FW: Interesting Opportunity

Hi Alistair,

When is the book "Developing Rich clients with Marcormedia Flex"  to be available. I happened to read the chapter "Flex Integration with J2EE" on serverside site, and it was pretty illustrative. Is this book going tobe shipped with a CD for examples? Also does it include details of the Designing UI in Flex with performance as a factor.

Looking forward for the book.

rgds,
navita