Hi Agha,

We've used Cairngorm to this point, but we had a good talk with Aral at MXDU comparing the two frameworks and what I've said about ARP is based on this discussion. Try the list Aral posted today in another Flexcoders thread. I need to try out some ARP ideas in a project to sort out my thinking about the two frameworks - but as Steven said ARP provides more guidance around what to do in Flash with the views, as it is originally a Flash framework. Probably the only issue I had with the demo Flex app Aral showed me was the deep purity of the mxml code - as a pragmatic (slothfull? :-) Flex programmer I am rather fond of using a bit more actionscript in my mxml, but then I understand where Aral is coming from - and in Flash I would never put code in my fla. I would be happy to recommend either framework to a client.

Cheers,
Robin
http://www.rocketboots.com.au