From: Steiner, Jeff [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, March 30, 2005 7:07 PM
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: RE: [flexcoders] output String from WebService

 Yes.  I trigger the web service and I put the result like this:

<mx:operation name="AddUser" resultFormat="xml"
result="postResult(event)">

In this function is where I have been trying everything.

function postResult(event) {
                        xmlResult =
mx.utils.XMLUtil.createXML(event.result);

                        resultText.text =
mx.utils.ArrayUtil.toArray(registration.addUser.result);
                }

I know that I am just overlooking something - just can't figure it out.