From: Anthony Merryfield [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, March 31, 2005 10:35 AM
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: RE: [flexcoders] Flex 1.5 price

Here come the Black Helicopters.

:)

-----Original Message-----
From: Gordon Smith [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 31 March 2005 19:31
To: 'flexcoders@yahoogroups.com'

> I have never seen an API to the Flash player made readily available to the
public.

I'm on the Flex team, not the Flash team, but I think all the Flash
ActionScript APIs are documented.

In addition to Macromedia documentation, aren't there plenty of Flash books,
ActionScript dictionaries, etc.? For example, "ActionScript, The Definitive
Guide" by Colin Moock seems comprehensive. If there are missing Player APIs
in that book, I think they're an oversight, not an intentional secret.

- Gordon