I am trying to print an mlmx file at the same level as the one calling
the printjob.  Here is my code:
public function testPrintJob():Void {
        var printJob:PrintJob = new PrintJob();
        var help:Help = new Help();
        mx.core.Application.alert("testProperty :" + help.testProperty);
        printJob.start();
        printJob.addPage(0);
        printJob.addPage("help");
        printJob.send();
        delete printJob;
}

Help.mxml is the object being created in the 2nd lineof the method and
it is being created correctly as I can read the properties of the file
through an alert on the next line, bit I am only getting the 1st page
which is using 0 as the object path (_root).  I have tried using help
with and without the quotes and can never get it added as a page.
Anyone have any ideas ?

Rich