Be realistic though – whenever companies merge, product lines are re-examined. Products will be cancelled on both sides of the company.

From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of David Mendels
Sent: 18 April 2005 16:46
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: RE: [flexcoders] Adobe Flex? What does this mean to us... ?

Hi Clint,

We are not allowed to comment on the details of the merger beyond what is in the public information on our website and until the merger is closed, we are not able to talk directly with Adobe about specific strategies.  So I can't say much :)

That said, I can say this: I think this will be awesome.  The combined talent and technologies of the two companies will be able to do far more to deliver a great platform for rich interactive content and applications. Flex has an awesome first year, and I am as optimistic as ever about the next 5 years!

Regards,

David