From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of Allen
Manning
Sent: Thursday, April 21, 2005 5:41 PM
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [flexcoders] Un-Registering View Helpers with a ViewLocator

Hello Flexcoders,

Using Cairngorm, I'm registering a view with my View Locator which is a pop -
up window.

I delete the popup using 'deletePopUp()'.

I then try and opening it again, but Cairngorm throws an exception :

'View names must be unique. A view has already been registered with...'

What is the best way to un-register this view from the ViewLocator, so that I
can open up my pop-up again?

Many thanks,
Allen

Allen Manning, Technical Director