From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Allen Manning
Sent: 21 April 2005 16:41
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [flexcoders] Un-Registering View Helpers with a ViewLocator

Prismix Ltd - designing usable business solutions - Macromedia Alliance Partner
Hello Flexcoders,

Using Cairngorm, I'm registering a view with my View Locator which is a pop - up window.

I delete the popup using 'deletePopUp()'.

I then try and opening it again, but Cairngorm throws an exception :

'View names must be unique. A view has already been registered with...'

What is the best way to un-register this view from the ViewLocator, so that I can open up my pop-up again?

Many thanks,
Allen

Allen Manning, Technical Director                                                 Certified Flex Instructor
Prismix Ltd t: +44 (0)870 749 1100 f: +44 (0)870 749 1200 w: www.prismix.com