Title: HTTPService fault: any more info than "faultstring"?

Out app polls our middle tier (aspx) with an HTTPService request about every 30 sec.  The middle tier just does a simple sql query against a database.  This works fine while we are watching it, but sometime in the middle of the night, it throws a fault (or two).  The faultstring just says Could not retrieve data.  Im catching expectable errors in the middle tier and returning a good response, but this seems to be something else.

I have never been timely enough to see the erroring call traffic in the monitor window.

Is there any other information available from the HTTPService fault event besides faultstring?

Tracy