Tracy - thanks for the suggestion. My problem is that I'm not really
changing anything, just making a copy of the whole app folder, renaming it,
and trying to compile it again from the new folder - so I don't really know
where to put the extra code.

I'm ready to try the file deletion suggestion, but need more info. I'm
running Flex locally using Tomcat, so I have generated files in my local
project folder and in my local server folder. Which ones do I delete? Both?
Do I leave the libs folders alone? And - most important - is there any
danger in doing this or any precautions I should take?

- Tom