From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, April 29, 2005 10:52 AM
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [flexcoders] Info on debug

Hi  Peter,
i have put my mm.cfg into my user Windows folder:
1) my flashlog.log  is not created.
2) I have also
http://localhost:8080/test/view/shop/banco.mxml?debug=true into my
Explorer but  i receive always " cannot connect debugger".
3) I have also http://localhost:8080/test/view/shop/banco.mxml but
nothing.
Can you help me please.
Devis