Craig,

Can I clarify what your setup is here ?

Are you invoking the remote object as an unnamed service ? (eg source="")

Have you removed the named service for the delegate, including the
<allow-unnamed-access> node.

If you have done both those things, have your <source>*</source>
configuration in the remote-objects whitelist then you shouldn't be
having any access problems.

Steven