Remoting is great but it has a core limitation of one request at a time
due
the way AMF was implemented in the player.

[Pete] You can simply create a new connection for each RemoteObject by
either re-connecting by calling connect on the connection property of
the RO or by using a distinct endpoint URI for each RemoteObject.

The issue that I had heard about was that Flex 1.5 has trouble digesting
CFC
web services due to certain xml usage. I wanted to make sure that Flex
1.5
and CF7 had compatible SOAP formats. I know it sound ridiculous but I
have
heard firsthand of some problems with compatibility of these two.

[Pete] Can you list any sources of this uncertainty? Any details as to
which CF types the WebServices client library in Flex had difficulty
with? If you discover any they need to be logged as bugs so we can fix
them for the next release!!