At 09:14 AM 5/26/2005, you wrote:
>I'm sorry to hear there were errors in the documentation, I spent
>several hours 'testing' them, please let me know what they are and I
>will ammend the docs

OK - (and please let me know if I'm wrong and the docs are right):

In the store instructions it says:

For the purpose of this document WEBAPP_DIR is the directory where your server
explodes its war files to (see 3.1).
Firstly, you must copy the Cairngorm core API files to the web application
on the
server. You must copy:
  bin/cairngorm.swc to
WEBAPP_DIR/cairngormlogin/WEB-INF/flex/user_classes/

bin/cairngorm-manifest.xml to
WEBAPP_DIR/cairngormlogin/WEB-INF/flex

These should read "cairngormstore" shouldn't they?

In the next instruction, it's not clear whether store.cfg and
log4j.properties should be copied to the "classes" folder, or whether they
should still sit in a "conf" directory within the classes folder. I assumed
the latter was the case.

Similarly, it wasn't clear at first that catalog.properties and
catalog.script should be in a new "db" folder - but since receiving your
instructions I know that's the case.

Next, the locations for the jar files is specified as:

WEBAPP_DIR/WEB-INF/lib

I believe that should be:

  WEBAPP_DIR/cairngormstore/WEB-INF/lib

- Tom