From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Tim Blair
Sent: Friday, May 27, 2005 1:27 PM
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [flexcoders] Resizing SWFs in mx:Loader

Hello,

I'm having trouble when loading SWFs in to a Flex app using <mx:Loader>.
Basically, the SWF isn't being resized to the Loader, no matter what I
do.  Simple test case:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<mx:Application xmlns:mx="http://www.macromedia.com/2003/mxml";>
  <mx:Panel width="415" height="340">
    <mx:Image source="http://localhost/europe.swf";
              id="preview"
              scaleContent="true"
              maintainAspectRatio="true"
              width="100%" height="100%" />
  </mx:Panel>
</mx:Application>

The SWF I'm trying to load here can be seen here:
http://kryten.rawnet.com/flex/europe.swf
And what I get with the above code is here:
http://kryten.rawnet.com/flex/europe.jpg

I've been pointed in the direction of the following message, but this
hasn't helped either:
http://www.mail-archive.com/flexcoders@yahoogroups.com/msg06839.html

Any suggestions?

Cheers,

Tim.

Badpen Tech - CF and web-tech: http://tech.badpen.com/
    RAWNET LTD - independent digital media agency
    "We are big, we are funny and we are clever!"
     New site launched at http://www.rawnet.com/
This message may contain information which is legally
privileged and/or confidential.  If you are not the
intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any
unauthorised disclosure, copying, distribution or use
of this information is strictly prohibited. Such
notification notwithstanding, any comments, opinions,
information or conclusions expressed in this message
are those of the originator, not of rawnet limited,
unless otherwise explicitly and independently indicated
by an authorised representative of rawnet limited.