I remember reading a discussion about setting up Eclipse for coding MXML and AS a while ago, but I can’t find it in the archives.  Can someone point me to the discussion, or maybe a couple of the sites mentioned in it?

(BTW, the search tool in the Yahoo groups area leaves a lot to be desired – if I search for “Eclipse,” I can end up getting no results because it only searches the first 30 or so messages.  So, in order to search the 16,500 messages I’d have to click through a page at a time.  Anyone know a way around this?)

* Jeff Beeman
* Digital Media & Instructional Technologies
* Arizona State University