We're creating a shopping cart application.

Items from search results can be dragged onto one of several targets.

When the user drags the items, the product image must reload into the
proxy, which sometimes takes up to a second. Part of this is due to
the size of the image and its location (issues which will be
resolved), but I'm wondering if there's a way to reuse the
already-loaded image data in the proxy.

Thanks,
Rob Skelly