I seem to have trouble explaining myself here, hard when you are just
learning. Perhaps this will be better.

Is it possible to remove, change or hide any label or text output that
displays NaN or Infinity?

I'm performing a very simply calculation where the user enters a
number in a form and it is calculated and displayed. Simple and does
what I need. In some instances, there are more variables required and
until they are provided, the output display NaN or Infinity.

How could I easily adjust these? It could be a default display of
zero, it could be to display nothing, whatever is the easiest and most
straight forward method.

Below is only an example of how I'm taking the user input from the
form and passing the variable on to the Label text output.

<mx:Number id="myNumber">{Number(userInput.text) * (1 +
Number(otherUserInput.text)) * 10000 /
Number(otherOtherUserInput.text)}</mx:Number>

The answer is output to:

<mx:Label text="{PrepForDisplay.format(myNumber)}"/>

Thank you, any assistance you can provide would be welcomed.